Teddy Bear Camp
July 12-14, Aug. 2-4
Teddy Bear Camp is a great introduction to camp for children six to eight years of age. There are fun and exciting activities as well as opportunities to learn about and experience God’s love in the beauty of his creation. Registration is between 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. Parents please join us for a final program and dinner, starting at 11:00 a.m., Friday July, 14th and Aug. 4th.
“I made such good friends at camp!”
John – Age 9
- Fundamentals of Archery
- Basic Canoe Strokes on beautiful Jeannette Lake
- Make cool crafts
- Learn outdoor skills such as fire-making
- Compass skills
- Discover more about the Bible, it’s history, writers and what it is all about
- Field Activity/Game (ex. Soccer, British bulldog)
- Wide Games (ex. Capture the Flag, Counsellor Hunt).
- 'Bethel Has Talent' talent show
- Dress Up (favourite storybook character) Banquet Night.
- Wacky Olympics (Childrens Camps)
- Day Trip (Jr. & Sr. Camps)
- Bethel Iron Man Relay (Jr. & Sr. Camps)
- Worship songs
- Bible teaching
- Fire Pit after Evening Chapel
- Many wonderful Memories and life changing Decisions are made at chapel and around the Campfire at night.
- Swim and chill at the beach
- Canoe or Kayak
- Zipline over the swamp,
- Bust some moves on the Water Trampoline
- Enter the Ga- ga pit
- Balance on the slack-line
- Try out the new game 9 square in the air
- Rocketball, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Soccer, & Football
- Tuck (yummy treats) is free and offered every after day
Our Volunteer Cooks and Kitchen staff work hard to make sure our campers are well fed with meals that are nutritious, have variety, and taste fantastic! Campers with food allergies can be accommodated. Night Snack is before campfire every evening.
Through Work (cleaning dorm and bathroom), Play (polar dips, games, being goofy) and Devotional times (Bible study and sharing), friendships are kindled, important life and spiritual questions are discussed and answered, love and encouragement is given and received.