Horse Camp (Boys)
Intermediate: JULY 4-8
Experienced riders, come to this intermediate horse camp and improve your horsemanship skills. Riders must be able to tack, walk, trot and lope their horse. While enjoying the beautiful countryside of the St. Cyr Hills, you will have the opportunity to make lasting friendships with your small, tightly- knit group and learn of God’s love in a new and exciting way. Registration is 10:00 a.m., on Monday, at the Ranch Parents, please join us for a final program and dinner at 12:00 noon on Friday. Take the challenge and expand your riding and horsemanship skills.
Beginners: July 18-22, July 25-29
Spend a week at this beginners horse camp making friends, tenting in the outdoors, learning and developing riding and horsemanship skills and learning about God. Campers will learn to saddle and bridle, as well as walk, trot, lope and rein their horse. All set in beautiful ranch country of Northern Saskatchewan. Registration is 10:00 a.m. on Monday, at the Ranch. Parents, please join us for a final program and dinner at 12:00 noon on Friday.
- Fundamentals of Archery
- Basic Canoe Strokes on beautiful Jeannette Lake
- Make cool crafts
- Participate in Drama skits and games
- Learn outdoor skills such as fire-making
- Discover more about the Bible, it’s history, writers and what it is all about
- Field Activity/Game (ex. Soccer, British bulldog)
- Wide Games (ex. Capture the flag, Dragon Slayer).
- ‘Bethel Has Talent’ talent show
- Superhero Banquet Night.
- Wacky Olympics (Childrens Camps)
- Day Trip (Jr. & Sr. Camps)
- Bethel Iron Man Relay (Jr. & Sr. Camps)
- Worship songs
- Bible teaching
- Fire Pit at Evening Chapel
- Many wonderful Memories and life changing Decisions are made at chapel and around the Campfire at night.
- Swim and chill at the beach
- Canoe or Kayak
- Zipline over the swamp,
- Bust some moves on the Trampoline
- Try out the ‘Death Machine’
- Enter the Ga- ga pit
- Balance on the slack-line
- Rocketball, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Soccer, & Football
- Teens have one day to go Tubing and Waterskiing.
- Tuck (yummy treats) is free and offered every after day
Our Volunteer Cooks and Kitchen staff work hard to make sure our campers are well fed with meals that are nutritious, have variety, and taste fantastic! Campers with food aller- gies can be accommodated. Night Snack is before campfire every evening.
Through Work (cleaning dorm and bathroom), Play (polar dips, games, being goofy) and Devotional times (Bible study and sharing), friendships are kindled, important life and spiritual questions are discussed and answered, love and encouragement is given and received.