DIY WOrk Camp
June 30-July 3
Come on your own, with a friend, with your husband/wife or bring the whole family to DIY Work Camp. We will put you to work doing some much needed renovation and restoration of camp. There will also be time for some good fellowship, Christian teaching, games, swimming, canoeing, fishing or just relaxing and enjoying God’s wonderful creation. Registration is 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Thursday. (For more photos of DIY Work/Family Camp, check out our Photo Gallery)
Babysitting is available during work times (10am-12 and 1pm-4pm). Campers can use the camp’s accommodations or bring their own RV or camper.
“I made such good friends at camp!”
John – Age 9
- Worship songs
- Bible teaching
- Fire Pit after Evening Chapel
- Many wonderful Memories and life changing Decisions are made at chapel and around the Campfire at night.
- Swim and chill at the beach
- Canoe or Kayak
- Zipline over the swamp,
- Bust some moves on the Water Trampoline
- Enter the Ga- ga pit
- Balance on the slack-line
- Try out the new game 9 square in the air
- Rocketball, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Soccer, & Football
- Tuck (yummy treats) is free and offered every after day
Our Volunteer Cooks and Kitchen staff work hard to make sure our campers are well fed with meals that are nutritious, have variety, and taste fantastic! Campers with food allergies can be accommodated. Night Snack is before campfire every evening.
We encourage couples and parents with children to spend some quality time enjoying the ‘free time’ activities or just relaxing on the beach or going for a walk. We believe it is an opportune time for God to help strengthen the family.