| July 11-15 | july 18-22
Children’s Camps provide five exciting days of skills, games, waterfront activities, time to enjoy new and old friends and time to get to know God. Registration is from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Monday. Parents, please join us for a final program and supper at 5:00 p.m., Friday
“Learning to Canoe Was amazing”
Nathaniel – Age 8
- Fundamentals of Archery
- Basic Canoe Strokes on beautiful Jeannette Lake
- Make cool crafts
- Learn outdoor skills such as fire-making
- Compass skills
- Discover more about the Bible, it’s history, writers and what it is all about
- Field Activity/Game (ex. Soccer, British bulldog)
- Wide Games (ex. Capture the Flag, Counsellor Hunt).
- 'Bethel Has Talent' talent show
- Dress Up (red carpet or formal) Banquet Night.
- Wacky Olympics (Childrens Camps)
- Day Trip (Jr. & Sr. Camps)
- Bethel Iron Man Relay (Jr. & Sr. Camps)
- Worship songs
- Bible teaching
- Fire Pit after Evening Chapel
- Many wonderful Memories and life changing Decisions are made at chapel and around the Campfire at night.
- Swim and chill at the beach
- Canoe or Kayak
- Zipline over the swamp,
- Bust some moves on the Water Trampoline
- Enter the Ga- ga pit
- Balance on the slack-line
- Try out the new game 9 square in the air
- Rocketball, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Soccer, & Football
- Tuck (yummy treats) is free and offered every after day
Our Volunteer Cooks and Kitchen staff work hard to make sure our campers are well fed with meals that are nutritious, have variety, and taste fantastic! Campers with food allergies can be accommodated. Night Snack is before campfire every evening.
Through Work (cleaning dorm and bathroom), Play (polar dips, games, being goofy) and Devotional times (Bible study and sharing), friendships are kindled, important life and spiritual questions are discussed and answered, love and encouragement is given and received.